(Mini) Haul | First Time Bought From Althea




Assalammualaikum and hello everybody!

I hope you guys are in great condition and health. Do not forget to always wash your hand and practise a high standard of hygiene. Oh yeah, during this RMO, I managed to resist myself from going crazy on shopping online. Thank god, if not my bank account will crying so badly.

Okay, I know I'm a little bit late here when everyone already knows about this website/ app. It is not I'm that late, I know about Althea Korea for such a long time and this is the first time I bought things from Althea.

I ordered on 24 March 2020 and my parcel arrived at my doorsteps around the end of March or early April. I did not remember the exact times. Hahaha.

Everyone raving Althea has wayyyyyyy cheaper price than Hermo and I'm agreed about that. But if you do not have high patience to wait for parcel arrives in front of your house door, I suggest you buy at Hermo since it has based in Malaysia. 

It took about 2 weeks for my parcel arrived. Since I'm not rushing to wear the products, so I'm okay and doesn't have any issues.  Sadly, Althea did not have a lot of products, so for me, it is quite mehhh.

So this is all the products that I bought from Althea Korea. Feel free to read ya!

Related: Haul | January 2020, Skincare, Clothes etc ft My Almost Empty Purse


I managed to buy only five products. 1 beauty tool, 2 skincare/lip products and 2 makeups. Since Althea did not carry so many products, I'm a little bit frustrated because the price is cheaper than Hermo. 

Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch (60 Patches) 


So the first items are eye patches. Actually, this is my favourite and this is also my third purchases. Before this, I bought it at Hermo but the price really makes me go astaghfirullah

I highly recommend for those who have really bad eye bag just like me. But please bear in mind, the result is not permanent. You need to use it consistently.  I bought this for RM 49.00


Laneige  Lip Sleeping Mask (3g) -Berry


Yes, I bought this for no reasons. I'm not wearing lip balm religiously, in fact, I did not own any lip balm. Oh yeah before this I have one lip balm, but I don't know where it goes. LOL.

I bought the smallest size because we know, it is really expensive for full size and I don't want splurge too much on lips products. Hahaha. This is retail for RM 13.00
 

Aritaum Idol Brush Eye Liner


I bought this because I want brown eyeliner and I did not have any of it.You know, for me it is so hard to find good eyeliner with stealing price. 

Because you know... I'm not that rich enough. One day, I will be rich. Aamiin.Yeah, sometimes I want to wear eyeliner but I want my makeup looks toned down. 

Since I have only have black eyeliner it is hard to achieve that look. So, this is really be my makeup saviour. I bought this for RM 24.00

Missha Cotton Blush - Picnic Blanket


I want to grow my blusher collection since I have only one blusher. I repeat only one! You think, one blusher is enough for me? Of course not : P

Price : RM 16.00

A'Pieu Injeolmi Puff (9P)


I bought this because I remember Pony always use the puff to do her base. So I thought, why not I try it? Also this is sooooo cheap. I bought this for RM7.00 and it has 9 puffs. Really bargain.


That's all for today post. I hope you guys really enjoy it and don't forget to stay home and stay safe. 

See you at my next post! 

Toodles!!

Do you guys ever try to buy things from Althea? If you already buy from Althea, please share with me the best products you ever purchased.

Comments

  1. i've never bought Althea. selalu tgk org je review.
    risau the product x sesuai with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dulu rajin juga membeli but now im just too lazy haha..
    but one thing i like about korean skincare ni the packaging soo cute =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dah lama tak beli kat althea. suka kotak pink dia tuu
    tapi delivery lambat sket hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you could resist yourself from online shopping.
    I just failed myself terribly haha.
    Shopee took most of my money during this RMO but nvm let bygone be bygone.
    Hey, i'm your new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dulu selalu beli kat althea, dahla dapat kotak comel hehe
    tpi sekarang beli kat shopee je, sebab althea lama nk tunggu

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG THT BLUSH ARE WAAAAAY CHEEP COMPARE THE DRUGSTORE ONE. it is good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eyepatch looks promising. I have skin care eye patches but I left them at college. I can't get them back due to mco urgh

    ReplyDelete
  8. singgah sini ^^Y

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/09/aku-bagi-kotak-misteri-pada-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment