Haul | January 2020, Skincare, Clothes etc ft My Almost Empty Purse


Hello and assalammualaikum everybody.

When you're reading this, probably I'm crying over my almost empty purse. I thought I have enough strength to resist all the temptations. This is so crazy because even there's no sale happened last January, I'm still buying stuff. That stuff is not very important at all. 

Imagine if there's madness sales were going on...

I can't imagine what will happen to myself
and the most important thing...

My
freakin
money 

Once I bought it, I told myself,

''enough Khairina, control yourself''

But nahhhh

That will never happen because I don't have any self-control.
 Enough with my rambling because nasi sudah menjadi bubur


Not further ado, let's check it out

Skincare and Makeup


I'm really wanted to try COSRX oil free ultra moisturizing lotion (with Birch Sap) for such a long long time. Finally, I got this baby in my hand. I bought this at Hermo for RM 66. Actually, I'm trying to find a good moisturizer for oily skin. That's why I always change my moisturizer because until now I don't find any moisturizer which meets my standard.

So, if you want to know my review on this product, please wait okay! I will review it maybe after a month? Herm, I don't know just wait and see

I remember I bought this straight after I know how to use my debit card when to make the online purchase.  Hahahaha.

You can buy it here


Next, Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder.  I really really love this product because it is good for oily skin. I just bought it because of my last powder already empty. As always, I bought this at Hermo for RM28.

Silkygirl Lash Prism, this one I bought it because many people raved how good this mascara, so I should grab it one. Actually, I want to buy this on Watsons online but it sold out. So, I managed to get my hand this mascara at Watsons physical store for  RM15.60

Essence Matt Touch Blush I just picked up this blush randomly because I really wanted a blush. Bought this for RM14.90. Maybe, I will make a review about this blush? I don't know. Hahahaha

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte in shade 635 Rock the Coral. As always I randomly picked up this lipstick because I want to grow up my lipstick collection. I wish... Actually, I want to try another lippie because I'm tired of use the same lipstick for over and over. We need some changes, okay. This lipstick retails for RM 20.09

Last but not least Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. My previous concealer was already empty and needed to ditch into the dustbin. I bought this for RM27.23. Very cheap right?  Because the original price is RM39.90. I got less 30% because I bought it PWP. The main problem is, I bought this in the wrong shade. It way way wayyyyy lighter than my skin tone. So what I need to do is, mix this with my foundation. Arghh such a hassle.


Clothes



 I never ever have this massive new clothes for the same time. Not at the same time but in the same month. How crazy it is, I bought 5 clothes. Okay, let be honest here, I just bought 3 clothes only and the other 2 my brother bought it for me. On that time he kinda kind to me a little bit. Hahahaha. 


Gadgets

 
Yes, I bought a new phone because I really want a new phone. My old phone already dying because it doesn't have enough storage. Always full and it pissed me off. This phone really bargains despite its price point. The spec really good and until now I don't have any issue with it. Bought this Realme 5s for RM799 (4GB+128GB)

Stationary 


This notebook I bought at Yubiso for RM6 (large notebook) and RM 4 (medium notebook). I use these notebooks for my Korean notes. Actually, one of my 2020 resolutions is self-teach myself to learn Hangul. Maybe I should update my Korean language journey in my blog, so I can see how myself improve time by time.


Okay, that's all for today.
Toodles!

Comments

  1. rasa relatable part duit kopak dengan part bila belajar guna debit card untuk buat online shopping haha xD I can resist buying food but it's still hard for me to resist buying skincare producsts. I need em coz i still haven't find the right product for my sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaaa. Kannn, rasa macam nak habiskan duit jer dalam acc bank tu

      Delete
  2. This is so me after I know how to do online banking! But, then I always say to myself better regret for buying than regret for not buying. :)

    Visit me at:https://najihahzahid38.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. COSRX best produk dia tapi harga tu mau menangis dulu kira syiling dalam dompet hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannn. Produk dia memang best-best. Tapi tulahh mahalll

      Delete

Post a Comment