March 2020 Favourite | + A Little Talk about COVID-19



Hello and assalammualaikum everybody.

Wow, times flies so fast, huh? It is already April. I hope everyone who read this, are in great health. As we know, the whole world now facing COVID-19 pandemic It is became worst and worst. A lot of innocent people are suffering because of these contagious diseases. 

Now, Malaysia implements Restricted Movement Order (RMO) or Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan (PKP). At first, it is only about two weeks, but now, the government added another two weeks more. What really makes me disappointed, some people really don't know why the government implements this order. 

No, actually they are ignorant and selfish. 

Even though, the government said, do not go out unless you have important business, but still there are people who still stubborn. We wanted to break the chain and try to reduce this virus from spreading.

I just hope, we as Malaysian citizens be more aware of the current situation and follow the orders for the sake of all of us. I hope this virus will vanish as soon as possible.

Also, thanks a lot to our hero, our frontlines, doctors, nurses, abangpanda, foodgrab, hospital cleaners, and to the people who still working despite the current situation. Please, guys, stay at home and always wash your hand. Do not spread the rumours and do not trust 100% message on Whatsapp about COVID-19.


May Allah bless our frontlines and give them the strength.
Aamiin.


Okie dokie. what a long talk. I just hope everything will go back to normal. Since we are on RMO, I have a lot of things to do. Not further ado, let's check it out!

Dalgona coffee


I make this because of the Internet. Yes, it is. This coffee pops up everywhere on Instagram and Twitter. Since it is very easy and I have all the ingredients, so I decided to make it. The taste was really amazing. But my dalgona looks really thick while the other people look very foamy. 

Also, I just use room temperature water, not hot water, so you guesslah, the sugar did not dissolve at all. Yeah, you heard me right. I want to make it again, but I just destroy my mom's mixer. Kudos to me. It is not my fault. Trust me. 

Songs
This month I just discovered new songs. So here my March playlist.

  • Everybody Loves You by Charlotte Lawrence
  • Complicted by Olivia O' Brien
  • Drifting Away by khai dreams
  • Sunkissed by khai dreams
  • MIROH by Stray Kids
  • Ready by Alessia Cara
  • The Archer by Taylor Swift
  • Trampoline (with ZAYN) by SHAED and ZAYN
  • Feel Something by Jaymes Young 
  • Dear Society by Madison Beer
  • Moral of the Story by Ashe
  • Who (feat BTS) by Lauv and BTS
  • Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa
  • Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi

 Modern Calligraphy


Since my February Favourite posts, I told you I'm back to journal again. My calligraphy not so good but not so bad either. The reasons why I start practising it, it is just because I want my spreads looks pleasing to my eyes. To be honest, I did not satisfied with my journal spreads.

Hahaha, so I decided to practise since I don't know what to do during RMO. I practise for two days and non-stop. I use Crayola Supertips markers to practise because it is very beginner-friendly.

So, my advice, if you want to start modern calligraphy, you can use markers that I mention. Oh, and also watch the tutorial on Youtube. And the end results really make me happy.

Architecture Doodles 


Actually, I don't know the right name of these things, but, basically, it is architecture drawing but not in advance level. You know what I mean right?

Hahahaha. Back then I really into drawing, but I stop because I did not have any motivation. I drew anime-style just for fun. I love architecture and wanted to draw it so badly. So why not I try it, right? The end results of my drawing not so good but okaylah...

Bon Voyage

Currently, I watching BTS Bon Voyage. Oh hoh it is so fun to watch it. I already watch Bon Voyage Season 3 and 4. Now I'm trying to finish Bon Voyage Season 2 and procced to watch season 1.

BTS World and SimCity


Currently, I'm struggling to level up on BTS World. Playing BTS World really makes me angry and frustrated. It is so hard to level up my card. I'm pouring all my efforts into this game. Now, I understand why people really frustrated when playing this game.

For SimCity, it is just a very relaxing game. Actually, I don't know what game I want to play, so I decided to download it. LOL


Okay, that's all for my March 2020 favourite.
Toodles, and don't forget to Stay Home and Stay Safe!


So, what is your March favourite? 

Comments

  1. Assalamualaiku..hai khairina,
    ya hopefully,the covid19 virus will be vanish as soon as possible..
    hmm that dalgona coffee was very nice, already try it yesterday..^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam. Hai Haziqah. Yeah, hopefully too :D
      Stay safe tauu

      Delete
  2. Playing BTS World get me angry too! That architectural drawing - is it similar to urban drawing/sketching (I LIKE THEM A LOT)? Hehe. I swear I wanna start learning calligraphy properly but ugh I am bad at things like this.

    This RMO, I think I wanna keep up with my studyblr account, and catch up with my readings :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh, you have studblr account? Back then I want to make studblr account, but I didnt make it because I know how lazy I'm to update. Hahahha

      Delete
  3. whoa, u discvovered quite a lot of new songs during RMO! i love your caligraphy too, u have such a pretty handwritting. I kinda regret buying my 2020 planner coz in the end, i dont use it that much and yeah, not much planning to be done during RMO xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malaysian masih banyak yang selfish, that I have to admit.
    Selfishness kills more than coronavirus.

    Anyway, I tried the dalgona coffee too and the first trial was kinda failed but I liked the taste but now I nailed it by using milk frother that I always use to make latte art before. I get the consistency in like 3 minutes. And now I am obsessed with it.

    I love your handlettering. I wish I can write like that but I'm too untalented and lazy so I just use simple handlettering for my bujo. And yes, crayola supertip is a lifesaver!

    I don't have SimCity but I do enjoy the sims on my mac. It drains my battery quite fast but it's a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai, Harap sangat pandemic ni akan berakhir. Dalgona coffee bagi Nadia macam pahit sikit mungkin sbb gina Nescafe classic kot hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've tried to make my own dalgona, guess what tak jadi hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment