February 2020 Favourite | + Life Update and New Craziness


Assalammualaikum and hello everybody!

So today, I'm back with a new blog post. Recently, I just thought, how about I post my favourite things so that I can share with you guys. I love to read other bloggers monthly favourite, so why not I write a one too!

I'm kinda excited because I think this is the right time to level up by writing this type of post. A lot of great things happened this February like my unstoppable online purchase   STPM graduation.

I know it is kinda late, but I just want to announce, finally I grad with flying colours! I'm really really grateful and my hard work finally paid off. Can't wait to continue my study journey. #roadtodegree



 So, that's my life update. Okie dokie, let's talk about my monthly favourite!

Skincare

This month skincares highlight are, Hada Labo Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion (Light) and COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion (with Birch Sap) Oh my god, I really love both of this products and I'm gonna stick with this because it is really good! Now I know why people raved and love these products. My skin slowly getting better. Of course there are still have some blemishes but I notice, my skin texture, slowly improve.

Songs


If you BTS stan or any Kpop group stan, of course you know, on last February, BTS just announced they released their new album, Maps of the Soul: 7. Me being ARMY really really love the album. All their songs very bomb.com. Ahh, I just love it. If you ask me what's my favourite song on this album, I can't choose, because every songs are just a masterpiece.




  
















Another song I really love is, Psycho by Red Velvet. I'm not Red Velvet fans, but I personally just like their songs such as Bad Boy, Peek-A-Boo, Russian Roulette and Ice Cream Cake. Their recent MV, I just love everything about it. The vocals, visuals, make-up, outfits, really make me amazed.





Journaling

Back then, I was into journalling but then I stopped. I don't know why I stop doing that because journalling was fun. Recently, I journalling again and it began to be my new craziness. 

I splurged my money to buy stationery, cute stickers and washi tapes. Ahhh I just really love my thought running on my journal. I really recommend to journalling people! 

Well, there's a lot of journaling you can do, like bullet journal, kpop journal, self-care journal, art journal and so on. Basically, you can journal anything that you like!

Journal With Me

Since I like journaling, I like to watch journal with me on youtube. I just love the process of journaling, it makes me calm somehow it is very therapeutic.

That's all for February 2020. Nothing very special. Hahaha
Btw, what's your favourite on February 2020? Share with me!

Toodles.

Comments

  1. I love journaling too! it's healing and could prevent me from playing with phone only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I journaling because I want to distract myself from playing too much phone. Hahaha

      Delete
  2. congratulations on you graduation!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am not really a fan of Red Velvet but Psycho is just mindblowinggggg <3

    I do journaling too! Kinda agree that watching journaling video can be really therapeutic at times ._. I swear I am so going to stock my stationaries and washi-tapes (I am washi-tape virgin btw). Maybe next time u can make a post about things you have for your journaling process and where u usually get 'em? Heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course my dear. Next time I will write a post about journalling!

      Delete
  4. I could never finish my journal every year lol. Looking forward to your March update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!. At the beginning of the year my journal look pretty decent not until end of the year.Hahahaha

      Delete
  5. first of all congratulation! goodluck for the new journey.

    IKRRR. HL like everyone holly grail. once i change my hydrating toner my skin reaaaally hate me HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Journal With Me is one my favourite videos to watch whenever I need a little inspiration but most of the time I just go on Instagram and pinterest. I ran out of ideas often but those two platform really boost my creativity again. Looking forward to more of your spread :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment