Living Ambitionless and Overthinking


Hai and assalammualaikum my friends.

I think it is such a long time I did not post my own thoughts just because I don't really like it. For me, it is just too personal to share my thoughts. But I realised, one or two personal posts does not hurt me right? Also, I love to hear your amazing thoughts too.

In my mind, I have lots of thoughts and ideas. I also have my own dreams, things I want to do in my life, things I want to achieve and things I want to learn and master. Everyone has their own dreams, right?  If I list all of it, I'm sure it will be a long list. Hahaha

It is totally fine to dream. Indeed, I'm very jealous of people who have their own dreams. I mean, they already have a plan, what they want to do in their future because, to be honest, until now, I really don't know and still wondering what I want to do when I'm already adult.

My mind says, 

Do this, do that. 

This is not good for you

Really Khairina? Do you ever think the consequence if you choose to be this?

Khairina, what you want to do with your life?

Living ambitionless is hard guys.

It is really really hard because I can't plan my future really well. Yeah, back then I have my own planned, but it is not working anymore. To be honest, I have a loud mind. I seem like a very quiet person but inside my mind, I non-stop thinking about this and that. 

The reasons why I can't figure out what I want to be, I always think about the consequence. If I want to do something very big, I will think about it again and again until I'm tired of thinking. And start thinking again. Like the endless loop.

Overthinking can ruin you. I always told myself 

to stop worrying too much 

and just do it. 

Follow your passion, 

living happily,

stop overthinking

But it is just too hard. Soon I will continue my degree. Yes, I got a very good result which I can apply any universities or any courses I wanted, but if I don't have any ambition, how I can choose properly? I wish I don't think too much and just go for it. But it is just too hard.

When things end up like this, I can't make up my mind. My mind really mess right now. I can't organise my thoughts properly like I always do. I want to be free. I'm trapped inside my own mind. It is must be really nice if you already figure out what you want to do in your life.

I want to live happily without worrying too much.

Do what I like

Living with a burning passion.

And not ambitionless

Ahh, what a life to live :')




Comments

  1. Overthinking is a normal thing.Are you an introvert?
    Introvert tends to overthinking more than extrovert

    Its okay if you dont have ambition right now...you can just follow the flow if you want to.We have Allah right to help us?Don't afraid of your future.Do solat hajat and pray for the best.Allah can lead us to the right path.

    We live because of Allah,we do anything because of Allah,our future is in Allah's hand.

    Apa2 terjadi,berbalik pada Allah.

    All the best dear😊

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, saya introvert. Susah kalau asyik overthinking. Rasa macam nak nangis pun ada. Thank you again and InshaAllah I will do it.

      Delete
  2. I live my life overthink about everything for one whole year and it gives damage to me inside and out that my life changes 360 degree.
    Now that I am better, I felt even healthier. Alhamdulillah. I hope you'll be okay and stop overthinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allhamdullilah I'm happy for you. I hope you always be happy and healthier.Always :)

      Delete
  3. I had the same concerns like you too, back then. I contemplated over decisions over and over, while predicting what kind of person would I be in the future. I kept thinking about the consequences, whether my heart will make the right choice. I wanted choice A, but my head disagreed. Then I turned to choice B, my head again disagreed. It's like you said, it's an endless loop. There was no end.

    And when I finally made my decision, I went with it, finished my course and graduated, in the end I still didn't know what to do. I thought I made the wrong decision. But no, I didn't. It's just doesn't fit me anymore. I realized that it's not who I wanted to be. And so, I pivot.

    I took another chance, I changed my course, changing my future as well. For now I'm happy, but then again, I'm still not sure whether this choice will be the right one for me. But I'll make it through somehow.

    So, try to find something that you like to do the most, and do it. I know it's a risk, you might have a change of heart while/after going through it, but it's okay. If you can't go with it, find something else to do that you think it might suit you better than the previous option. Trial and error. That way you can get a gist of what you really want.

    I don't know if this helps, but yeah. Have a nice day.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a suggestion, but if you really want to find what you really love before proceeding with planning your future, you could always postpone your study first. In the mean time, you can work part time while searching for your 'soul'. This is only a suggestion though, all the best in your future endeavours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think, we all come out and stuck at this one point in life - not knowing to where we should head to. It is a big challenge, to come into a decision/conclusion that both our mind and heart can properly be in agreement some more. Whatever it is, do things that makes us happy. For students who excel in studies, the choices are wider and bigger - which could be a big stone in the middle of the road :') It is possible to be full with cloud and haze.

    "If you can't, don't feel bad about it." - Haroon @ Micheal Sugich.

    Makes du'a a lot, May Allah ease everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hye dik! may u be success in whatever u will be one day! btw done follow this wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i used to be like that. i can't do what i want and all that but i tried to pushed my self. to love what currently i'm doing. tipula tak menangis sebab penat but hey i know i can do it. i just need to trust myself. i hope u also found what you want for your future. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i kinda understand this feeling and the most annoying thing is that i always feel judged for not wanting more. the funny thing is that a bts song comforts me lol. paradise always made me feel a bit calm. the song really put things into perspective. just live how you want to live. im sure that a bright girl like you will figure it out. you could always ask around if you know anyone that studies any course that you are interested with. btw, hi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment