My Must Have and Essential Makeup


Photo by The Honest Company on Unsplash

Assalammualaikum

I just love makeup and I feel so relax when I turn my plain canvas to something beautiful.

But I'm not great at all to do my makeup. As long as its look fine and eye-pleasing (for me at least).

So today I want to show you guys my must have makeup especially for the beginner like me!





Not further ado let's check it out!

My Must Have and Essential Makeup/My Go To Makeup Items

  • Concealer 
I have pretty recognizable eyebag and it is indisputable. No matter how I sleep earlier the night before it still there.

So I just accept I have very gorgeous eyebag and I bring it everywhere.

It definitely be worse if I sleep late.

My under eyes will turn red and blue-ish colour.

Ugh, I hate that.
  • Setting Powder
To set your concealer and pretty much everywhere. I usually smack on my setting powder to whole my cute  chubby face because of my skin type is oily.

I will bake it maybe just 2/3 minutes to let it set on my face and of course to avoid your face being cakey and crease throughout the entire day.
  • Highlight
I kinda love glazed doughnut face and it's really mesmerized when your highlight on point especially under the sunlight.

But I just only have a subtle highlight only which is suitable for an everyday look.

I use cream/stick highlight because it is really easy to use and I don't have to bring any brush.
  • Eyebrow Products
Okay, let be honest here.

 I really don't know how to do Instagram eyebrow which is really defined sleek and on point.

I just fill in my eyebrows a little bit to make it look fuller. Oh, I also jealous with my best friend and my boyfriend's eyebrows.

Their eyebrows really black and thick while mine kinda thin but not really thin but it still there.
  • Lipstick/Liptint/Any lips product
On daily basis, I like to wear lip tint because it is more natural and I just want my lip colour popping just a little bit.

I will look like a corpse if I don't wear any lip tint.

If you ask me what's makeup product that I can't live without my answer will be lip tint. For me, any lips product will make you look fresh and more confident.

But if I want to be more extra I will wear Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream

Related: Review Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream


So, what's your must-have makeup products?

Toodles!

Comments

  1. i always want to try makeup but i have this mindset that whenever i wear one, i will become clown and the wish just gone by that :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha, don't worry. I believe yang you pun dah cukup cantik tanpa perlu makeup. You go girl!

      Delete
  2. My must have essential makeup is probably...

    - Nudestix Magnetic Lip Pencil in Blossom. Ni je lipstick yang asyik ulang2 pakai because I love the color and warna dia stay walaupun makan lahap macamana skali pun.

    - Tarte Concealer
    - setting powder

    ..and done! hahaha jarang pakai makeup sebenarnya but once I do, these are my essentials 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samalah.Kadang-kadang kalau keluar malas nak pakai highlighter tu dengan buat kening

      Delete
    2. Teringin nak try try tarte concealear tu. Hahaha

      Delete
  3. saya kalau daily makeup memang pakai compact powder dgn lipstick je. kalau nk melawa sikit baru pakai foundation, concealer, primer ahaha.

    taktahulah muka saya ni cepat naik rashes kalau pakai makeup. padahal pakai concealer je pun TAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muka awak sensitif rasanya. Maybe you should cari makeup yang tak buat muka awak jadi rashes.

      Delete
  4. I always use those things minus highlighter. And I used my lipstick as a blusher too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pernah try jadikan lipstick as blusher tapi bila kali kedua tengok diri kat cermin nampak macam badut McD pulak. Hahahaha

      Delete
  5. Love Tarte palette tu! Cantik gila color dia bila apply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Sis, I don't have any eyeshadow pallet in my makeup collection cause I'm broke. Hahahha

      Delete

Post a Comment