Review Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk

Assalamualaikum guys. 
Hello everyone :)

If you guys don't wear sunscreen, please please wear it for your own goodness. Before this, I never ever wear sunscreen at all.

Like never.

But I totally changed it after reading twtkecantikan on Twitter. All of the beauty gurus said sunscreen is very important. The most important skincare you need to wear every day. No matter how expensive your serum, ampoule, you name it, it never work if you don't wear sunscreen.

I have oily skin. Yes, I admit, before this, I try my friends' sunscreen but turns out it doesn't feel good on my skin. I felt uncomfortable. Too sticky, it leaves a white cast and I hate it. Since I have oily skin, I don't like any products feel sticky on my face. Fortunately, I came across with Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk on twitter and I love love love it so much.

Not further ado, let's check it out!


REVIEW BIORE UV PERFECT PROTECT MILK

As we know ladies and gents, everyone raved about Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk. They said, this sunscreen really worth it despite its price point. I couldn't agree more. 





Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk really small and very suitable if you want to go to travel. It did not consume too many spaces. So don't worry about it. It also has nozzle tips, so it is very hygienic. Even though it is just 25 ml, but you can use it up to 2-3 months. 

Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk has runny, watery not very thick texture. I do not feel sticky at all even after you apply on the skin. 

After you apply it, it does not leave any white cast which is everyone like it. My skin feel comfortable and amazing because I already protected it from harsh sunray.

So how about the price? Don't worry, it does not cost you an arm and legs, honey. Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk very cheap and affordable. Oily skin will love this sunscreen so so much because I do like it too. I always restock and repurchase Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk so I never run out of it.


Price:

RM 18 on Hermo
RM 18 at Watsons
RM 18 at Guardian

See, I told you, it is very cheap right? Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk  really worth every single your penny. You will not regret it after buying it.

Toodles!









Comments

  1. I love Biore skincare too! As my skin is oily I need a sunscreen that wouldn't give me the shiny look after wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I pun oily skin jugak. Kalau pakai skincare lepas tu ada shiny2, totally a big NO NO for me

      Delete
  2. pernah pakai sunblock ni , 2x pakai muka terus naik jerawat .mybe xsesuai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, better stop pakai. Nanti makin teruk pulak

      Delete

Post a Comment