Updated Skincare Routine

Photo by Icons8 team on Unsplash



Assalamualaikum everybody.

So this is my updated skincare routine, I change the way how I wash my face and everything. Now my face gets a little bit better than before :D

If you read my previous entry about my skincare routine, I use Safi but now I change the product which is suitable for my skin type.

I have oily skin but rarely to have acne, I'm blessed with that. hahaha


my beauty product.



For cleanser, I use Nano White Fresh and it's specially formulated for oily skin.

Its have tea tree oil, sea algae and vitamin c which is good for your skin.

So far, I love this cleanser, cause its make my skin not feel so tight and now my skin doesn't feel so oily very much.

In the bottle is Miracle Mist Nano White Fresh which has 9 benefits. It claims to


  • Minimise appearance of pores
  • Refine pores
  • Brighten skin
  • Reduce excess sebum
  • Reduce acne
  • Restore skin balance
  • Soothe acne-prone skin
  • Refresh tired skin
  • Hydrate skin for fresh, bright and radiant skin.
I use this after I cleanse my face, because its help to restore skin balance.

I think its like toner. This product makes a huge difference. My pimples slowly rid away, my skin feels much better and less oily.

Actually, I don't use this product before this, because I think it is doesn't have any function *slapmyself* but after I watched youtube video, they said toner is important to balancing your pH skin, so that's why I use this. Hahaha

For moisturiser, I use the same brand, Nano White Fresh. I love this because it's quick-absorbing than my Nature Republic Gel.

In the early morning, I need to rush for the sake of school and I don't want running late.

It doesn't feel sticky at all and I felt more comfortable. So I think this product is good.

Nano White Dark Spot Correcter use for lightens dark spot, reduce pimples, reduces excess sebum.

I use this for 4/5 months (I guess) and my scars slowly fade. I think this one is much better than Safi.

I like this.






I use Biore pore strips to removes my blackheads/whiteheads.

As you know,pore strips doest effective very well.I want to find peel off mask cause its can removes all your blackheads/whiteheads all over your face not only on your nose.

I want to buy peel off mask,but i cant find it in drugstore.

Absorbent paper, nothing special about that. I buy that because of my face always produce oil/sebum


Toodles!

Comments

  1. recommend you to use ginvera zero blackhead marvel gel which can get rid dead skins and blackheads more effectively, pore strip sometimes isnt good as it may cause ur pore getting bigger and bigger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment