Monday, 8 August 2016

Thoughts #1






I`m thinking too much


I seem to be fine,but actually i`m not.


I always think that i`m not perfect.


I wanna be perfect


Like she,that girl,pretty woman.....


I always thought why i can`t be like them.


Why i can`t be perfect?


Why?


I always feel that i`m ugly


Fat


Not humble enough


Very bored and annoying girl


I dont have any confidence


Maybe have a little :')


I`m just hope that i loves myself much more than another ppl


I tried


but


I thinking too much


and


Its destroy me....



Airin










2 comments:

Eeiou _ said...

No girl! You are pretty enough with pretty soul!

faten.banana said...

you know what, something that my lecturer once said

"why can't you use the what-we-see-as-weakness as stimulant to push us forward?"

:)